TakeOne automates the video production process for businesses for a fraction of the cost and time, scaling video creation in a way that was never possible before. TakeOne is a production company in an app. The app uses AI and AR to help businesses create stunning videos that replace the need for an expensive camera, lights, and film crew.
We completed our seed round and are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in all aspects of software development, from design/architecture, implementation, testing and deployment. The position requires a self-starter who can learn as they go and is a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and solving hard problems. As a full-stack software engineer at TakeOne, you will work on many different aspects of the product, which requires finding creative solutions to problems from a wide range of domain expertise.
- Develop end-to-end software from ideation to production
- Work with the the engineering team to find creative solutions to challenging development problems
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure we supporting the company goals
- Troubleshoot and debug any related issues
- Keep up to date with the latest technological advancements
- Web development
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Full-Stack Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Python
- Has experience with at least one of our stack: Django, AWS, Swift, or web development
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a global and distributed environment and meet and work with people in different time zones
- Experience with agile development processes
We give a lot of freedom and responsibility regarding your domain of expertise, and we expect you to push forward and be proactive. We care about what you think, and we need you to care about what we are building. Bonus points if you have experience working in a small startup or have an entrepreneurial mindset, meaning you understand the fast-paced development and how the things we build impact our users and the business.
We have a great team of people that are very passionate about what they do. It’s an exciting time to join our growing company, and we are looking for someone that would like to grow with us.
Anticipated annual salary range: $130,000 - $180,000 plus company stock options + health insurance.
Reach out and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org